Laid Back Summer La Mon Hotel and Country Club Wedding: Stacy & Glenn
Stacy and Glenn were the very last wedding we did last year before we headed off to Wales to get hitched ourselves! They tied the knot at the end of August at La’Mon Hotel and Country Club having both their Ceremony and their reception in the Ballygowan Suite.
As Stacy and Glenn’s Wedding was all day at the same venue it made for a really relaxed day, no stress of having to head off in the cars or worrying about traffic making anyone late for the ceremony. It also meant that we were able to nip back and fore between Stacy and Glenn in the morning getting these great shots of Stacy and her ladies while they got ready and as they were about to head down stairs.
We took advantage of La Mon’s lovely grounds with the couple after their ceremony. We spend some time just with Stacy and Glenn before meeting up with the Bridal party. Soon enough it was time for everyone to head in for dinner and for us to head off home.
Venue – La’Mon Hotel and Country Club
Celebrant – Rev. David Cooper
Dress – Ronald Joyce at Pronunciation
Hair – Family Friend
Make up – Jenna Armstrong (The vanity box)
Flowers – KD flowers -Kara Doherty
Cake – Debbie’s Cupcakes
Room Decoration – Wedding Essentials
Stationery – Lily Lou and you
- Countryside Millbrook Lodge Wedding: Rachael & Brent
- Quirky St Malachy’s Church and The Empire Music Hall Wedding: Bronagh & David
- Colourful Eglantine Parish Church & Riverdale Barn Wedding: Rebecca & Jonathan
- Rural Loughguile Church & Lissanoure Castle Wedding: Claire & Zeedan
- Sneak Peek: Rural Armagh and Lough Erne Wedding: Jenny & Neil
- Featured: Top 10 Tips for Making Your Wedding Fair Stand… Stand Out!
- Feature: The True Cost of the £200 Wedding Photographer
- Intimate June Lady Dixon Park Wedding: Joan & Colin
- Classic Orange Tree House Grey Abbey Wedding: Victoria & Philip
- Laid Back Summer La Mon Hotel and Country Club Wedding: Stacy & Glenn
GET TO KNOW GRAHAM & HANNAH
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Packages start from £1200 & include a complimentary engagement shoot - just fill in your details to download the brochure
"Graham and Hannah has such an ability to capture the pure essence of your day and make you feel so special. You really did capture the pure essence of our day and we have a stunning wedding album to match. We love your quirky personalities and style."
Charlotte & Samuel
Overall Rating: 5 Out of 5, from 15 reviews on Google