Calling all Pawdemic Pups!
Do you have a new furry family member that’s joined your household in the last 2 years? We’d love to photograph them in a free pet portrait at our studio!
Whether they’re a 3 month old puppy or an older rescue – if they’ve been under your feet for 2 years or less they can take part!
Admit it… they aren’t pets, they’re family! Through all these ups and downs during the lockdown, our furry family members have been a constant companion. They make us smile when we are down, and make us laugh when they are being eeijits! We’d love to celebrate this with a free pet portrait for you and your “pup”. We’ve a studio in East Belfast (just a few minutes from Belfast City Centre, with free parking) where we specialise in portraits of people & their pets.
We’re including a free portrait session for your pup (with family welcome too!) and your favourite photograph printed
You will receive:
- A professional portrait shoot for one pet (additional pets can be added for £10 per additional pet)
- Come back and see your pictures a week later and pick your favourites
- Your favourite picture turned in to an 8×6″ print
- The chance to order other pictures with products starting from £59
- Your shoot must take place before 30th November 2021