Northern Ireland 360° Wedding Videography
Don’t just watch your wedding video… be a part of it.
“The streetview of wedding video” – They say your wedding flies by, but with a 360 degree virtual reality wedding video you can relive your day again and again… as if you are actually there. Share it with friends and family and those who couldn’t make it to your wedding. Discover new things every time you watch your video. See your day from every angle.
What is 360 wedding video?
360 is the term for “equirectangular video capture and playback”. You probably know it as virtual reality! Long gone are the days of your wedding video being a 2D flat vision of a videographer. Through 360 we record your wedding in Ultra HD in full 360 left to right and up and down allowing you to be your own guest at your own wedding! You get to look around as you take your vows and see granny crying during the speeches. You never miss a moment.
Our equipment is discrete and has a small footprint, so we don’t get in the way. You can relive your day on any computer, tablet, phone and even using a virtual reality headset (that we include!). Your whole video is output in high resolution and set to music to enjoy over and over.
Why 360 over a normal wedding video?
360 video isn’t the same as normal video…
- You don’t just see a video, you get to choose what to look at – just like Street View
- We capture the full ceremony in 360 degrees – not just the highlights: every word, every promise
- We also capture your speeches – allowing you to relive the emotions as you see the way guests react to your speeches
- Ambient and candid bits of the day are recorded, as if you are actually there
- Ultra high resolution images of your venues & details are taken in a whopping 5.7K
- Our videos are recorded and processed in ultra high 4K or 5.7K
- You don’t need a virtual reality headset to view your video (but we throw one in for you with our compliments anyway!)
- You can also view your video on any highend smartphone, iPad or tablet, computer with a web browser or even a VR headset
Packages & pricing
Add to one of our photographic packages from just £500 (or £650 without)
Get your FREE wedding brochure & price list below…
Get in touch
Graham Crichton Photography,
A110 Portview Trade Centre,
310 Newtownards Road,
Belfast BT4 1HE,
Phone: 02890 99 77 98
I don’t think we can say how amazing Graham and Hannah are in this review! But we are so glad we found Graham! We’re not one to pose for photos. Come the wedding day, it felt like a pleasure to have Graham and Hannah at the wedding! Our guests loved them, Graham is fun and enthusiastic, but also discrete!
Fiona & Adam Stunning wedding photographs at Limepark Cottages