Don’t miss out on your moment! Get a more personalised Graduation Photography experience with us – only minutes from Belfast City Centre
Firstly, a big congratulations on your achievement. Whether you missed your “official” graduation and you’re looking to get photographs taken, or you weren’t happy with the rushed and impersonal experience you received at the univerisity – a proper graduation photograph taken by us, is something you will look back on with pride for many years to come. You aren’t just a number, so we don’t expect you to be treated like one. Our grad sessions are more personalised than going to the uni. There’s no queuing, you see your pictures immediately – so you can decide right then and there – You choose your pictures during the session. We’ve most of the same gowns the unis use, We don’t limit who you can bring – bring your family & even your pets! You won’t be waiting weeks to get your finished pictures – we can even print them the very same day! This is about YOU.
Includes gown, cap, scroll & hood for most popular Queen’s University Belfast (QUB), University of Ulster (UU), Open University (OU) & Edinburgh Napier (EN) degrees
Get the graduation portrait brochure
Includes packages & prices
You worked hard, so don’t settle for less.
Graduation photography sessions start from £25 – Prints start from £49
Option 1: Standard+ Experience
The same “official photo” style experience, without the queuing and feeling like a number
- 30 minute private studio photo session (for you & family)
- Use of the correct gowns, hoods & mortarboards for your degree (for most QUB, UU & OU degrees)
- Studio style pictures – similar to the “official” photos taken by the universities
- See your photos as they’re taken on our large screen – ensuring you are happy with how you look
- Choose what you want to order at the end of the session – with prints starting from £50
- Your printed order ready to collect within 10 days
- Free on-site car parking
- Book online or over the phone
Option 2: Professional Graduation Experience
Kickstart your career and stand out with a professional digital headshot included
- Everything that is included in our Standard+ Experience plus…
- It’s time to ditch the selfie! Get a professional headshot photograph included with this package at the end of your session.
- Ideal for use on LinkedIn, Zoom, your CV and more.
- Professional digital headshot delivered as a high resolution digital download with retouching included
- Great for kickstarting your career
Option 3: Premium Professional Graduation Experience
Go all out with your success with a more tailored experience designed around you
- Everything that is included in our Professional Graduation Experience plus…
- A longer 60 minute session, allowing you to really take your time to get things perfect – stress-free
- A choice of “official” photo style (flat lighting) or Fine Art Portrait Style (complimentary bespoke lighting) photos taken with you and your family (pets also welcome) – with soft lighting and shadows to specifically to suit your features
- Complimentary touch ups & retouching for the graduate
- Professional digital headshot taken also (ideal for LinkedIn and social media)
- Complimentary coffee and refreshments
- Your printed photographs professionally printed and ready to take away the same day
You’ve got the degree. We’ve got the gowns.
You’ve done the hard work, now let us make it easy for you. In our studio, we have the largest range of academic gowns and hoods outside of the universities and have a permanent collection of a huge range of academic gowns and hoods for Queen’s University, Ulster University, Open University and more. We clean these between sessions and take great care of them. We’ve been told many times, that often our gowns are in better condition than those at the universities. For hoods we do not have, we are able to easilly colour change similar hoods to maintain accuracy. We also have mortarboards (caps), scrolls and gowns. If you have a question about your hood choice please get in touch.
We’ll take our time and make sure you look your best
You may be used to the rushed experience of university graduations, however we take our time to make sure we get it right. You will be dressed in your gown by one of our team. We will also make sure your academic hood and mortarboard (if required) sit well on you. You will have time to make sure your hair and make-up look good in front of our long mirror in the studio and you will see yourself on our screen everytime we take a photo. We want to make sure we get this right.
See your pictures live as they’re taken
All of your photos go straight to our studio computer as soon as they are shot. You’ll see them appear seconds later on a large vertical TV screen, where you can review each picture and adjust as needed. Your family can also get involved if you like, and help you choose your favourites.
At the end of the session we will go through your chosen images, where you will decide what it is you would like to order. Our brochure contains a complete list of our packages and prices including printed and digital options.
Include family, friends and even pets
Your graduation is one of the most important steps in your life. Most families like to be part of that, and that’s why you can include your family, friends and even your pets in your photos. We will take a range of different combinations, such as parents with the graduate, grandparents etc. You are also not limited by the number of people you’d like to include.
Retouching, same day printing and more available
We offer a range of additional services including retouching, same day printing where your photos will be ready when you leave to take with you, professional head-shot add-ons to get you ready for your career and social media images to share your with your friends and family. You will find out complete information about these and more in our brochure.
Get the graduation portrait brochure
Includes packages & prices
Book your session today
from just £25
We’re highly recommended on Google
Got graduation photos from Graham. He was very professional and accommodating and had us all relaxed throughout. Photos are excellent. Very lucky to find him especially during the pandemic with his supply of gowns and hoods. Would be happy to recommend his services to anyone.
I recently visited Graham’s studio for graduation photos with my parents. He was super friendly during both our interactions, of getting our photos taken and upon collecting. The photos turned out great, and he was more than happy to oblige with retaking / changing any photos to make sure my family and I got exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend.
Due to the pandemic, I was unable to have a proper graduation. I went to Graham to get a graduation photo done and it was such a great and funny experience! Graham is such a laugh and me and my boyfriend had such good craic with him. I was a little difficult as I’m a bit nervous getting my photo taken but he was so professional and I ended up with a beautiful photo! I said to him “I hope you make me look good” and he did not disappoint! His little studio is so cosy and welcoming with amazing photos of animals too. I would 110% recommend! Thank you Graham
We are in no way associated or affiliated with any of the institutions or organisations mentioned above including QUB, UU, OU and EN or any third party organisations associated with them.