Don’t miss out on your moment! Get a more personalised Graduation Photography experience with us – only minutes from Belfast City Centre
Get the graduation portrait brochure
Includes packages & prices
You worked hard, so don’t settle for less.
Graduation photography sessions start from £25 – Prints start from £49
Graduation Photography in Belfast from £25
You aren’t just a number, so we don’t expect you to be treated like one. Our grad sessions are more personalised than going to the uni. There’s no queuing, you see your pictures immediately – so you can decide right then and there – You choose your pictures during the session. We’ve most of the same gowns the unis use, We don’t limit who you can bring – bring your family & even your pets! You won’t be waiting weeks to get your finished pictures – we can even print them the very same day! This is about YOU.
Includes gown, cap, scroll & hood for most popular Queen’s University Belfast (QUB), University of Ulster (UU), Open University (OU) & Edinburgh Napier (EN) degrees
Earlybird Free Session Offer
Use the code CLASSOF22 at the checkout – Book your Graduation Session with us for this May/June and we’ll refund your £25 session fee (when you spend £100 or more on prints/digital images at the session). Ts & Cs apply – available at the checkout when booking.
Option 1: Standard+ Experience
The same “official photo” style experience, without the queuing and feeling like a number
- 30 minute private studio photo session (for you & family)
- Use of the correct gowns, hoods & mortarboards for your degree (for most QUB, UU & OU degrees)
- Studio style pictures – similar to the “official” photos taken by the universities
- See your photos as they’re taken on our large screen – ensuring you are happy with how you look
- Choose what you want to order at the end of the session – with prints starting from £50
- Your printed order ready to collect within 10 days
- Free on-site car parking
- Book online or over the phone
or FREE if you book a session for this May/June: Just use the code CLASSOF22 at the checkout screen
Option 2: Professional Graduation Experience
Kickstart your career and stand out with a professional digital headshot included
- Everything that is included in our Standard+ Experience plus…
- It’s time to ditch the selfie! Get a professional headshot photograph included with this package at the end of your session.
- Ideal for use on LinkedIn, Zoom, your CV and more.
- Professional digital headshot delivered as a high resolution digital download with retouching included
- Great for kickstarting your career
or £40 if you book a session for this May/June: Just use the code CLASSOF22 at the checkout screen
Option 3: Premium Professional Graduation Experience
Go all out with your success with a more tailored experience designed around you
- Everything that is included in our Professional Graduation Experience plus…
- A longer 60 minute session, allowing you to really take your time to get things perfect – stress-free
- A choice of “official” photo style (flat lighting) or Fine Art Portrait Style (complimentary bespoke lighting) photos taken with you and your family (pets also welcome) – with soft lighting and shadows to specifically to suit your features
- Complimentary touch ups & retouching for the graduate
- Professional digital headshot taken also (ideal for LinkedIn and social media)
- Complimentary coffee and refreshments
- Your printed photographs professionally printed and ready to take away the same day
- Want more? Add a professional LinkedIn headshot too for a reduced price of £30
or £95 if you book a session for this May/June: Just use the code CLASSOF22 at the checkout screen
Give the Gift of a Graduation Portrait Gift Voucher
We’re highly recommended on Google
Got graduation photos from Graham. He was very professional and accommodating and had us all relaxed throughout. Photos are excellent. Very lucky to find him especially during the pandemic with his supply of gowns and hoods. Would be happy to recommend his services to anyone.
I recently visited Graham’s studio for graduation photos with my parents. He was super friendly during both our interactions, of getting our photos taken and upon collecting. The photos turned out great, and he was more than happy to oblige with retaking / changing any photos to make sure my family and I got exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend.
Due to the pandemic, I was unable to have a proper graduation. I went to Graham to get a graduation photo done and it was such a great and funny experience! Graham is such a laugh and me and my boyfriend had such good craic with him. I was a little difficult as I’m a bit nervous getting my photo taken but he was so professional and I ended up with a beautiful photo! I said to him “I hope you make me look good” and he did not disappoint! His little studio is so cosy and welcoming with amazing photos of animals too. I would 110% recommend! Thank you Graham
We are in no way associated or affiliated with any of the institutions or organisations mentioned above including QUB, UU, OU and EN or any third party organisations associated with them.